Saturday, March 24, 2012

Some Flower Love

What you should be listening to:  Birdy-1901.  My friend just turned me on to her and I just love this cover!

When the weather is less than desirable, or the skies are just one big cloud cover and aren't really inspiring me to shoot, I'll go pick up some flowers.  A window + 50mm 1.8 lens + a reflector= win.  I hope you like tulips (my personal fav :)) and irises because...well there's a lot of them in this post...












Do you like any of these shots in particular?


On a side note, I had no idea that those little buttons down there will allow you to share this to your facebook!  If that's something you're interested in or you think anyone else would like my pics and rambling, feel free!

7 comments:

  1. Alisha, I like the close-ups of the tulip the best - all the shots are excellent, as usual. Quick question - is the background white paper or a wall? Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually just a foam core board. I use it as a reflector, like $2 at any art supply store :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo....Stevie's liking how you're seeing these days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the third picture the best, the one of the pink tulip from the side. I want to blow it up and hang it on my wall! Rawr. Can I "commission" that one from you? We can hammer out the details in the usual way; random misspelled texts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As long as you promise not to fly any kites around me I'll 'commission' it to you lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, shut up. I'm getting better. And he wasn't hurt! haha.

    ReplyDelete