Thursday, April 5, 2012

Good Coffee and Goodbyes

For your ears: Lucy Shwartz- When We Were Young.


Elsie is like the sister I never had, definitely the Sam to my Frodo. She's a ridiculously talented painter and writer (she probably cringes at my horrible grammar when she reads my posts lol) and is one of the most selfless people I know. This past week she and her family escaped Green Bay and moved to Madison. This called for a cup of coffee at The Attic before she got the hell out of dodge :)






 Although I am sad it won't be a quick drive to hang out with her anymore, Madtown really isn't that far away and is an awesome place to visit!  I sense a Madison trip blog entry in the future :)....

3 comments:

  1. She's lucky to have you as a friend and we're all lucky to be able to see your great photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't cringe at your grammar! I do, however, wish I'd cleaned myself up a bit more that day, lol. We'll need to do a photo shoot after this makeover day I want to do. But yes, I am very lucky to have you as a friend. love and miss you! ps: you should show these to Bill, the owner; they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete