Wednesday, April 11, 2012

His Other Love

Some awesomeness in your ears: Rage Against the Machine- Sleep Now in the Fire


It's pretty obvious that Nick loves me, I mean we are getting married in 5 months so that must mean he at least likes me enough to stick around :).  However that does not mean that I am the only love in his life, there's a little bit of space reserved for something else... his 4 wheeler.


This post is all about Nick and his Banshee...


















That last picture is one of my favorites ever :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice. Regarding love, lets see if that 4 wheeler will keep him warm at night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you opened up the pictures with the hilltop picture. It paints a picture as to where these were taken and not at some track. But I think picture #8 is my favorite. It's the only one where you can tell Nick is smiling and really enjoying himself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one too for the same reasons Tony :)

      Delete