Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nightfall with Nancy

I'm a huge fan of soundtracks and scores.  There are so many instrumental songs that evoke strong emotions in me, this is one of them:  John Murphy- Adagio in D Minor, from the movie Sunshine (which I highly recommend).

I love when things just come together.  Especially when it pertains to my photography.

This shot was taken over six months ago  on a gorgeous 70 degree October night.  Let me restate that...70 degrees, at night, in October, in Wisconsin....amazing.

Nancy and I had been wandering around the Fox River Trail, working on an assignment for class (which we both succeeded in of course :)).  As we meandered discussion evolved, from school, to passions, to family, to life; fantastic conversation took place.  The sun was beginning to set and Nancy accompanied me to a spot I had seen a few weeks before where I was fairly certain there was potential for a great shot.

There wasn't a cloud in the sky which worked perfectly with the tranquil feel of the overall image.  I took a few snaps, and we talked.  After a while Nancy left; I stayed and watched while the last of the light and color from the sun disappeared into twilight.


























No comments:

Post a Comment